Looking for some powerful faith-filled confessions for your finances? You’ve come to the right place!
As with any area of life, God cares about your finances. He wants you to take Him at His word and have faith in His ability to prosper you and your family for generations to come.
Although the area of finances can be a struggle for some married couples, there are 10 powerful confessions for your finances that we’d like to share with you. Our hope is that you’ll speak these confessions out of faith and believe “thus saith the Lord.”
The Power of Confessions
Life isn’t always easy and there are times when it definitely doesn’t seem fair. It is in these moments that confessing the word of God can be the most powerful. God wants His people to receive everything He promised. And yes, friend, this includes having financial stability and blessings.
Profess the following powerful confessions for your finances. You can also turn them into a bible study to learn the depth of the context. If you like to journal, write these out in your journal along with any extra notes revealed during your time of study.
Powerful Confessions for Your Finances
1. The wisdom of God guides us in making sound financial decisions, and because of this wisdom, everything we do prospers.
That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither – whatever they do prospers. -Psalm 1:3
2. God blesses us abundantly and generously supplies everything we need.
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. -2 Corinthians 9:8
3. We believe that what we give will be given back to us, a good measure running over.
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. -Luke 6:38
4. We do not worry about how God provides for our needs. We will continually seek first the kingdom of heaven and His righteousness.
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. -Matthew 6:33
5. We have self-control over our finances, not spending according to the desires of our flesh.
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. -Galatians 6:16
5 More Powerful Confessions for Your Finances
6. God meets all of our needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:9
7. We are trustworthy in handling wealth and property, being a positive role model to our children and generations to come.
So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches? And if you have not been trustworthy with someone else’s property, who will give you property of your own? -Luke 16:11-12
8. By grace and through faith, we believe God will provide a way to pay off debt, owning nothing but love to others.
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. -Romans 13:8
9. We are good stewards with our finances, tithing as the Lord commands.
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. -Malachi 3:10
10. We are not lovers of money, but love and seek He who gives us the power to obtain wealth.
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. – 1 Timothy 6:10
Believe and Speak These Confessions
As with anything else, you should approach your finances in faith and believe that your Heavenly Father will be true to His Word. Part of approaching your finances in faith involves the way you think and speak about them. Focusing from a negative perspective will cause you to see your lack of having money, complain about your financial outlook, and doubt that God is faithful to His Word.
Instead, focus from a kingdom-minded perspective and proclaim God’s goodness, thank Him for His provision, and expect Him to be faithful to His Word. Believe and speak these confessions, and you will see the glory of the Lord in your finances.